Wednesday, June 13, 2012

kitchen accessories | pottery barn

One thing I'm really looking forward to (above having a brand spanking new kitchen) is putting new kitchen accessories into the space. I've resisted buying anything for the kitchen for a long time, as I wanted to make everything *new* when the kitchen was complete. I thought it would be fun to dedicate a week to kitchen accessories from my favourite shops. So here are my favourite picks from great stores. Enjoy!

Ever since my first visit to the Elmwood Spa, where they have water dispensers with fresh fruit and cucumber, I have wanted my own drink dispenser for our house. I feel that the addition of that dispenser, will obviously make my house "spa" like. ;-) I've been searching for awhile, and I kind of freaked out when I saw that Pottery Barn had a full page dedicated to drink dispensers.

The photo above is from this dispenser.  I'm also a fan of this Mason Jar dispenser but I think you'd need a few grouped together to make an impact plus it looks a bit small on its own? I think I'd go for this one in the end if I were to splurge on one. :) Pottery Barn has a crazy amount of kitchen stuff but this would totally be what I would grab on my imaginary Kitchen Accessory shopping spree. Do you have one? Am I nuts for wanting one?

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an
established blog. Is it difficult to set up your own
blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? With thanks

Feel free to visit my blog post funfunfunfest.com

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is important and all. Nevertheless just imagine if you added
some great visuals or videos to give your posts more, "pop"!
Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips,
this blog could undeniably be one of the best in its field.
Very good blog!

My webpage - rs485 protocol tutorial

Anonymous said...

This design is incredible! You most certainly know how to
keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and
your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
..HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really loved what you had to say, and
more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!


my website: corporate apartments columbus ohio

Anonymous said...

Inspiring quest there. What happened after? Good luck!

my web blog - earn money uploading videos

Post a Comment

HOWDY! Comments on this blog have been disabled as we've moved blogs.
To comment on this blog post, simply look at the web address of this post and select http://aubreyandlindsay.blogspot.ca/ and delete it and replace it with www.lindsaystephenson.com/blog/ and you will be brought to the exact same post, over on our new site - where you can comment and we'll reply!

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.