Monday, June 11, 2012

kitchen accessories | west elm

One thing I'm really looking forward to (above having a brand spanking new kitchen) is putting new kitchen accessories into the space. I've resisted buying anything for the kitchen for a long time, as I wanted to make everything *new* when the kitchen was complete. I thought it would be fun to dedicate a week to kitchen accessories from my favourite shops. So here are my favourite picks from great stores. Enjoy!  
West Elm is a go to spot for pretty much everything "home" and I noticed their huge kitchen selection when they hosted a Blogger Preview in the Spring. Two of my favourite items are functional pieces, but are so beautiful that they would likely be left out on display at all times. First - the Schmidt Brothers Cutting Board - I love the wood tone and the brand is of the highest quality. Love it. Next up I'm like this Slate + Wood Board. Wouldn't a collection of these for a dinner party be lovely? Who am I kidding, we're not having a dinner party for awhile, but perhaps if I have girlfriends over, this would present cheese and grapes nicely.

Shop West Elm's Kitchen Selection here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This design is incredible! You obviously know how to keep a reader entertained.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my
own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Excellent job. I really loved what you had to say,
and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

Have a look at my web site; home repair maintenance

Anonymous said...

Hey there would you mind stating which blog platform you're using? I'm planning to start my own blog in
the near future but I'm having a hard time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking
for something unique. P.
S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!


Feel free to surf to my page - http://funfunfunfest.com/

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your weblog. You have some really good posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd
absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to
mine. Please send me an e-mail if interested.
Regards!

Also visit my weblog ... triquint semiconductor internships

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam issue on this blog; I also am
a blogger, and I was wanting to know your situation; many of us have developed some nice methods and we are looking to trade solutions with
other folks, be sure to shoot me an email if interested.


Here is my weblog :: crossover ethernet cable difference

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is the fourth time visiting now and I just wanted to say I truley enjoy reading through your site.
I decided to bookmark it at digg.com with your title: Blogger:
Aubrey & Lindsay's Little House Blog and your URL: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=4606682639023284446&postID=1613951398542038972. I hope this is alright with you, I'm attempting
to give your excellent blog a bit more visibility. Be back soon.


Also visit my website :: http://www.picowiki.com/

Post a Comment

I love comments. If you disagree with something I've said, or would like to add something thoughtful to the discussion, I'd love to hear it! Please refrain from rudeness. Points can be made in thoughtful, considerate ways.